From My Heart Suite



Hi,

In this Blog Post I'm going to introduce you to one of the new Suites that can be found in the new Mini Catalogue - the From My Heart Suite.

To say I Love this suite (no pun intended!!) is an understatement!!

Here is a Video from Stampin' Up! which introduces it:-



This Suite is a must for any Project with a theme of Love, I'm thinking Engagements, Anniversaries Weddings or simply as a special Card for someone you love.

The Designer Series Paper is Gorgeous & I'll be posting a short Blog just featuring the Paper so look out for that.

I'm loving the 2 Heart Punches & the Heart Doilies are so pretty.

The Heart Foil Tins are great aren't they, I'm thinking they would make great Wedding Favours. I really like the fact that they are Food Safe & can be used to bake heart shaped cakes. Now I'm not a very good Cake Maker (I'd much prefer to decorate an already baked Cake rather than Bake them & above all I'd rather eat them!!) but, I'm seriously going to have to give baking using those a tins a go.
If it's remotely a success I'll share the results with you. If it doesn't work out I'll just have to eat the evidence!!

To purchase any of the fabulous Products from this Suite just CLICK ON the IMAGE below to head over to my ONLINE SHOP:-




Until next time

Take care


Anne x
Rosie Duck Designs



Just a thought, if you hit the SUBSCRIBE BUTTON on the HOME page, you won't miss out on any of my Blog Posts


Comments