Baking with the Heart Foil Tins



Hi,

I mentioned these fabulous Heart Foil Tins in my Blog Post introducing the From My Heart Suite.

They would make great Wedding Favours or Dinner party gifts decorated & filled with sweets.
The great thing about these little tins is that not only are they Food Safe you can use them to bake little Heart shaped Cakes. I am going to give this a try but as I'm more of a Cake Decorator than a Baker it could go horribly wrong!! However it's a win win situation for me because if it works I'll share the results, then I get to eat the Cakes. If it all goes horribly wrong I just get to eat the evidence!!

I'm not sure when I am going to get around to this Cookery experience, so in the meantime I thought I would share this Video with you from Stampin' Up!® which features not only expert baking of small Red Velvet Heart shaped Cakes, but also expert decorating of the Heart Case using the fabulous So Sentimental Bundle:-


      You can find this on page 20 of the Mini Catalogue. The Bundle costs £45.00,
 just the right amount to earn yourself a Level 1 Sale-A-Bration Reward!! 

Here is the Video:-


If you have subscribed to my Blog & are reading this on an E-mail, the Video will not be shown, simply CLICK ON this LINK to go to my BLOG:-

https://rosieduckdesigns.blogspot.com/2020/02/baking-with-heart-foil-tins.html

To buy these fabulous little foil tins, or any other Product from the From My Heart Suite or the So Sentimental Bundle just CLICK ON the IMAGE below:-



Until next time

Take care

Anne x
Rosie Duck Designs


Comments