From My Heart Speciality Designer Series Paper



Hi,

As promised in my last Blog Post I'm back to introduce you to the Designer Series Paper from the From My Heart Suite.

4 of the designs of this paper are Foiled making it a speciality Paper. In addition some of the designs on the Paper coordinate with the Heart Punches in the Suite making it very easy to produce lovely cards with very little effort. The various designs in this gorgeous paper can be seen in the following  Stampin' Up!® Video:-




To order this beautiful Speciality Designer Series Paper or any other Product from the From My Heart Suite, just CLICK ON the image below to head over to my ONLINE SHOP:-



Until next time

Take care

Anne x
Rosie Duck Designs



Just a thought, if you hit the SUBSCRIBE BUTTON on the HOME page, you won't miss out on any of my Blog Posts


Comments