Poppy Card



Hi,

I really love the Peaceful Poppies Suite which can be found on pages 24-27 of the Mini Catalogue.
It is such a versatile Suite of Products & the palette of colours in the Designer Series Paper is gorgeous.

In this latest You Tube Tutorial I've used the Poppy Moments Dies to make the Card above - here is the Tutorial:-
Please be aware that if you have Subscribed to my Blog & are reading this Post on an E-mail, the Video will not be available. Simply CLICK ON this LINK to be taken to my Blog:-

https://rosieduckdesigns.blogspot.com/2020/02/poppy-card.html


                                             


As mentioned in the Video I've made the Card for a Friend who just loves Poppies, especially the traditional red ones, Poppies however come in many different colours so you really can get creative with colour.

Having finished the Card I decided to make a little gift also featuring Poppies to send with the Card, so join me for my next You Tube Tutorial when I'll share that with you.
Just a thought, if you Subscribe to my You Tube Channel you will receive notification when a new Video is uploaded, that way you won't miss out on anything that may be of interest to you.

To purchase any of the Products used in the Tutorial just CLICK ON the IMAGE below:-



To find out more about the Storage shown in the Video CLICK ON the LINK below:-



Until next time
Take care

Anne x
Rosie Duck Designs

Comments