Retiring Products - Card Kits from the Mini Catalogue



Hi,

Well, I said I'd be back to highlight some of the fabulous reduced Products that are on the Retiring Products Lists from the Annual Catalogue, Beginners Brochure & the Mini Catalogue. This is a task that will take me longer than expected because there are some serious Bargains to be had.

So I thought I would start with Kits from the Mini Catalogue. I love a Card Kit they are brilliant when you need a Card in a hurry. They are also great when you need a Card & yet for whatever reason your Creativity has decided to take the day off & you don't know where to start. They are perfect for anyone who is just getting into Card Making & of course make a brilliant gift either for yourself or for a Craft loving friend.

Kits come in 3 styles

ALL INCLUSIVE KITS where everything you need is included except adhesive.

PROJECT KITS  You have the key components in the Kit but need additional supplies to complete the Project.

PRODUCT MEDLEYS These are a set of exclusive coordinated Products that allow you to get creative.

All 3 types of Kits were included in the Mini Catalogue & whilst we will be saying farewell to them as they are being Retired the good news is they have all been reduced!!

Here are the details:-
Just CLICK ON each IMAGE to be taken to my ONLINE SHOP where you can view the Product, see the discount & of course place an Order if you wish.

Three Cheers For You
An All Inclusive Kit




Seriously the Best
This is a Project Kit


To Complete this Kit as intended you will need the Seriously the Best Stamp Set which has also been reduced


Pretty Peacock & Terracotta Tile Stampin' Pads






You will also need Snail Adhesive (also due to retire but not discounted) & Stampin' Dimensionals.

Snail is being replaced in the New Annual Catalogue by something similar. However, if like me your favourite adhesive is Snail you may want to keep using it for as long as possible. So, it may be an idea to think about ordering yourself a supply before it goes for good. I did that earlier. I know I'll have to adjust to the new Product which I'm sure will be great however a little stash of Snail will make the transition easier!!









Finally saving the best until last, the FABULOUS Botanical Prints Product Medley has been discounted by a huge 60%. This seriously has to be a bargain not to be missed.



To see everything that is retiring from the Annual Catalogue, the Mini Catalogue & the Beginners Brochure just CLICK ON the Images that can be found on the Sidebar of my Blog.

I will be back tomorrow to highlight the Kits on offer from the Annual Catalogue & Beginners Brochure.

Until then
Take care

Anne x
Rosie Duck Designs

Comments