Retiring Products







Hi,

This time of year is always a bit bitter sweet. The exciting thing is that the new Annual Catalogue goes LIVE in a matter of weeks, 3rd June to be precise. As Demonstrators we have this evening had the opportunity to view the new Catalogue & I can promise you that it is Fabulous.

However a new Catalogue means that we have to say farewell to some of our favourite Products. The arrival of a new Annual Catalogue means the introduction of 5 new In Colors which will be with us until 2022. But, that means we will be saying Goodbye to the 2018-2020 colours.


Personally I love all of these retiring colours & in particular I'll be very sad to see Lovely Lipstick go, it's worse than last year when I had to say farewell to Lemon Lime Twist but Granny Green Apple helped to fill the space!! But with time I'm sure I will soon get over Lovely Lipstick!!

Anyway this isn't supposed to be a depressing post, the new colours are great & I'll be able to reveal more about them as we get nearer to the launch of the new Catalogue. The point of the Post is that Stampin' Up!® have released a list of the Retiring Products both from the current Annual Catalogue the Beginners Brochure & the Mini Catalogue, CLICK ON the LINK Below for full details of the Products retiring from the Annual Catalogue & the Beginners Brochure:-

https://su-media.s3.amazonaws.com/media/Promotions/2020/Last-Chance%20Products/Annual%20Lists/Last%20Chance%20Products%20AC%20%28UK%29.pdf

CLICK ON this LINK to see the full list of Retiring Products from the Mini Catalogue:-

https://su-media.s3.amazonaws.com/media/Promotions/2020/Last-Chance%20Products/JJ%20Lists/Last%20Chance%20Products%20JJ%20%28UK-NL%29.pdf

There are already some fantastic discounts being offered on some of the Products & whilst I will be back tomorrow to share with you what has caught my eye, if you are reading this before my next Post I would encourage you to check out these Retiring Lists without delay. I cannot stress enough that many of the Retiring Products WILL SELL OUT FAST!! Especially those that have been discounted & in particular anything featuring the 5 retiring colours.

The Retiring Products will only be available on a While Supplies Last basis. So, if there is anything on the lists that you have been meaning to buy make sure that you place your order quickly to avoid disappointment.

Here is the LINK to my ONLINE SHOP:-

http://www2.stampinup.com/ECWeb/default.aspx?dbwsdemoid=5025532

Until tomorrow
Take care

Anne x
Rosie Duck Designs

Comments