Note Card Tutorial


Hi,

During these challenging times when we can't be together, keeping in touch with Family & Friends is as we all know very important. We are of course fortunate to be living at a time when technology means that it's possible to stay in touch easily via various Social Media Platforms & other Apps such as Zoom, Whats App etc.

However, I think at times like these to receive or send an actual Card or Letter is very special. It's something tangible that you can read again & again & in the case of a Card something you can leave on display giving an instant reminder that someone is thinking of you. Jim & I recently received an unexpected Card from Friends. It brightened our day when it arrived & many days later it is on display on the Window Sill & makes me smile each time I see it.

With that in mind I thought I would make Note Cards the subject of my latest Video Tutorial, here's the Video:-


Please be aware that if you have Subscribed to my Blog & are reading this Post on an Email, the Video will not be available. Simply CLICK ON this LINK to be taken to my BLOG:-

https://rosieduckdesigns.blogspot.com/2020/05/note-card-tutorial.html

These cards feature two soon to retire Products, the Perennial Essence Designer Series Paper & the Petal Labels Dies. Both Products are currently being offered at a reduced price. Here is the LINK to my ONLINE SHOP if you would like to purchase any of the Products used in the Tutorial:-

http://www.stampinup.uk?dbwsdemoid=5025532

If you don't currently have a Big Shot Machine Stampin' Up!® have a great selection of Label Punches. Add your chosen Sentiment to your Card either by Heat Embossing it or by Ink, then Punch out the Sentiment using a Label Punch & then add it to your Card using Stampin' Dimensionals.

Until next time
Take Care

Anne x
Rosie Duck Designs


Comments