Petals Dies Note Card Tutorial


Hi,

At a time when it remains difficult to see Friends & Family, Cards are a great way to keep in touch & to let people know we are thinking of them. So with that in mind I'm carrying on the thought of Note Cards in this Blog Post.

With just over 2 weeks to go before the 2018 - 20 In Colors retire I thought I would feature 3 of the colours, Lovely Lipstick, Grapefruit Grove & Pineapple Punch. As in my previous Blog I'm using the Petal Labels Dies which are also retiring. You will see from the Tutorial that you can use 2 or all 3 of the Dies on your Card.

Here is the Tutorial:-


Please note that if you have Subscribed to my Blog & are reading this Post on an Email the Video will not show. To see the Video CLICK ON this LINK to be taken to my BLOG:-

https://rosieduckdesigns.blogspot.com/2020/05/petals-dies-note-card-tutorial.html

The LINK to my ONLINE SHOP is here:-

http://www.stampinup.uk?dbwsdemoid=5025532

With the exception of the Lovely Lipstick Classic Stampin' Pad all products used in the Tutorial are currently available to purchase. The Petals Labels Dies & the Grapefruit Grove Classic Stampin' Pad are available at a reduced price.

If like me Lovely Lipstick is a favourite colour & you want to go on using this fabulous colour in your projects, the Classic Stampin' Ink refill is still available which will extend the life of your Ink Pad.

The Stampin' Blends in Lovely Lipstick are also still available.

If you are thinking I wish I'd bought that Ink Pad, then why not try this as an idea. Buy the Ink Refill together with the set of 5 UnInked Stampin' Spots (Product Number 141822 £8.25) & you can make yourself a mini stamp pad to use.

All of the Retiring Products can only be ordered up until 2nd June 2020 & are available on a while supplies last basis, so if there is something you have been meaning to buy, don't miss out, place your Order sooner rather than later.

Until next time

Take care

Anne x
Rosie Duck Designs

Comments