Colouring With Stampin' Blends



Hi,

Do you find the idea of colouring in a large stamped image a bit scary? I know I do & generally avoid it which is a shame especially as the Stampin' Blends make it so easy to get a respectably coloured in image to add to a Card or Project. (There's even a color Lifter if you go over the lines!!)

Sadly the Stamp Set I used for this Tutorial, Let It Ride is retiring & is no longer available to purchase, but I bought it some time ago because I loved the horse images so decided that I would be brave & use it as the basis of a colouring Tutorial just to prove that if I can get an OK result anyone can!! So, the Tutorial is more about using the Blends to colour & Blend rather than the actual Stamp Set. The principles of colouring can be applied to any image that you may wish to colour.

Here is the LINK to my Tutorial:-


Please note that if you have SUBSCRIBED to my Blog and are reading this Post via Email the Video will not show.
To see the Video Tutorial CLICK ON the LINK below to be taken to my Blog:-

https://rosieduckdesigns.blogspot.com/2020/06/colouring-with-stampin-blends.html

Until next time
Take care

Anne x
Rosie Duck Designs

Comments