June Newsletter



Hi,

Welcome to the June Newsletter, I hope this Newsletter finds you safe & well. Even though nothing else has been quite how we imagined it would be, the weather has at least been kind & I hope within the confines of Lockdown & Social Distancing, you have been able to enjoy the lovely weather.

Before I talk about what is happening in the world of Stampin' Up!® & trust me there is a lot I just want to digress & tell you about the photo above. I may have mentioned that two years or so ago Jim started to take an interest in Cacti & this is a flower produced by one of his plants. It's the second time there's been a flower on it & they grow over the course of many days on a long furry & dare I say unattractive stem, then you see the flower form & then it breaks out into this beautiful flower which sadly blooms just for one day. This is how it looked this morning & by tomorrow it will be gone. So, to celebrate it's existence I thought I'd share it with you & use it as my image for my June Newsletter.

 So, now let me return to the point of this Newsletter - Stampin' Up!

Of course this biggest news is that today 3rd June 2020 the new Catalogue has gone LIVE!!




Here is a short Video from Stampin' Up!® introducing the new Catalogue:-



You can CLICK ON the LINK below to Download a PDF of the Catalogue:-

https://su-media.s3.amazonaws.com/media/catalogs/2020-2021%20Annual%20Catalog/20200603_AC_en_GB.pdf

A new Annual Catalogue means the introduction of new In Colors, let me introduce you to the
2020-2022 In Colors:-


So, we have in the top row on the left Bumble Bee & Cinnamon Cider on the right.
In the row below we have Just Jade on the left, Magenta Madness in the middle & Misty Moonlight on the right.


If you have ever considered becoming a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator then from 3rd - 30th June may just be the time to do it, because not only do you get £130 of fabulous Products of your choice for £99 plus some Business supplies & Free P&P on your Starter Kit in addition during the month of June this is happening:-





In an attempt not to make this Newsletter too long I'll be providing full details of this Promotion in another Blog Post, so please look out for that.

In addition to the Joining Promotion there is also a Promotion if you choose to SHOP or HOST during the period 3rd June - 30th June


Again I will cover the details of this Promotion in a separate Blog Post, so again look out for that in the next day or two. If you haven't done so already why not Subscribe to my Blog, that way you won't miss out on any news from Stampin' Up!®

Here in the UK we were the first of the Stampin' Up! Markets to benefit from an updated ONLINE STORE. From 3rd June it will be available in the other Markets & a new Feedback feature will be included on the ONLINE STORE wef 3rd June 2020. This will enable Customers to leave Feedback anywhere & on anything in the Online Store & it delivers it back to the people within Stampin' Up!® who need to see it. You will see a Bermuda Bay Coloured Tab on the right hand side of the screen. Clicking on that Tab brings up a window to provide feedback through a few quick & easy steps.

Here is the LINK to my ONLINE SHOP so you can check out this new feature as well of course browse all of the new Products:-

https://www.stampinup.uk?dbwsdemoid=5025532

I think that I have probably bombarded you with enough information for one Newsletter!!

As we continue to see a relaxation of Lockdown rules I hope that June will enable you to meet up with family & friends albeit 2 metres apart & hopefully the weather will remain kind & we can get to enjoy some more of those lovely long evenings. Whatever you do in the coming month enjoy & stay safe & well.

Best wishes

Anne x
Rosie Duck Designs

Comments