Embossing Buddy & Ink Pad Tutorial



Hi,

Whenever I make a project that involves Heat Embossing I always use an Embossing Buddy.
In my last You Tube Tutorial that involved Heat Embossing I as usual said that to achieve the best results use an Embossing Buddy. Only when I was adding the Product List to my Video Notes did I realise that there is not an Embossing Buddy in the new Annual Catalogue -oops!!
This threw me into a sense of panic & a search on You Tube ensued where thankfully there are lots of ideas on how to make your own Embossing Buddy -.phew!!
So, in my latest You Tube Tutorial I share with you how I made my own (albeit oddly shaped) Embossing Buddy, but what can I say I seriously don't sew!! The main thing is it does work.

This time of year always sees the introduction of the 5 new In Colors, so I add 5 new Ink Pads to my craft Supplies. As I was setting them up it just occurred to me that if you are new to Stamping, then you may not be aware of a couple of additions provided with the Ink Pads that useful & you may be unaware of the best way to store your Ink Pads. So, in this Tutorial I have just gone over the best way to store your Pads & how to set them up.

Here is the LINK:-


Please note that if you have subscribed to my Blog & are reading this Post via Email the Video will not show. To see the Video Tutorial CLICK ON the LINK below to be taken to my Blog:-

https://rosieduckdesigns.blogspot.com/2020/07/embossing-buddy-ink-pad-tutorial.html

Until next time

Take care

Anne x
Rosie Duck Designs

Comments