Fun Card Inspired by a Bar of Soap


Hi,

I often find inspiration for Cards when I least expect it & often the ideas come from random objects such as a bar of soap which this Card is roughly based on!!

Here is my You Tube Tutorial:-



PLEASE NOTE that if you have SUBSCRIBED to my BLOG & are reading this POST Via Email, the Video will not show. To see the Video Tutorial CLICK ON the LINK below to be taken to my BLOG:-

https://rosieduckdesigns.blogspot.com/2020/07/fun-card-inspired-by-bar-of-soap.html

As I mentioned in the Video the card features my current favourite Bundle of the moment, the Nothings Better Than Bundle:-



CLICK ON THE ABOVE IMAGE TO BE TAKEN TO MY ONLINE SHOP
 TO VIEW THE BUNDLE

I love the way you can Die Cut the Words as well as the Cocktail Glass, the Cookie, the Chocolates & the Coffee Mug. The easiest way to adhere the words to your Projects is to use the Adhesive Sheets which you will find on page 162 of the Annual Catalogue along with all of the other Adhesive options.

What I also love about this Stamp Set is the way the Words are included as Stamps, so even if you currently do not have a Big Shot you can achieve a very similar effect on your Cards just using the Stamp Set.

The Stamp Set alone costs £20.00
CLICK ON THE IMAGE BELOW TO BE TAKEN TO MY ONLINE SHOP TO VIEW THE PRODUCT:-



Here is a close up of the inside of the Card:-



You can of course use other colours of your choice to try out this Card & any Sentiment can be added. Here is a similar Card that I have made as a Thank You Card:-


The Thank You Sentiment comes from the Timeless Tropical Stamp Set.

Until next time
Take care

Anne x
Rosie Duck designs

Comments