Simple Hello Card



Hi,

This is a very simple Card made to send to a Friend to just say Hello.
As I've said so many times & more so during Lockdown, a hand crafted Card is a perfect way to let someone know that you miss them, care about them & are thinking of them.

The format of this Card is very simple making it perfect for those times when you need a Card in a hurry & you can of course vary the Card & Ink colours, the Designer Series Paper & Sentiments to suit the occasion that you are making the Card for. In this example I have used Very Vanilla Cardstock as my Base Card, the very versatile Flowers For Every Season Designer Series Paper, one Stamp Set ( Grace's Garden), 2 Ink Pads Bumble Bee & Cinnamon Cider & the  Banner Triple & Timeless Label Punches.

Here is my You Tube Tutorial:-


Please note that if you have subscribed to my Blog & are reading this via Email the Video will not show. To see the Video Tutorial CLICK ON the LINK below to be taken to my Blog:-

https://rosieduckdesigns.blogspot.com/2020/07/simple-hello-card.html

If you wish to purchase any of the Products used in this Video (with the exception of the Snail Adhesive) here is a LINK to my ONLINE SHOP:-

https://www.stampinup.uk?dbwsdemoid=5025532

Until next time

Take care

Anne x
Rosie Duck Designs

Comments