Daisy Anniversary Card


 Hi,


I was asked by a Friend to make a special Card for her Daughter & Son in Law who were celebrating their 15th Wedding Anniversary.

I asked for ideas on what they would like & she said I'll leave it to you, which was a bit scarey!! 

I decided you can't go wrong with Flowers so out came my Daisy Lane Stamp Set & coordinating Medium Daisy Punch. I also love the Jar Punch & the coordinating Jar Stamps in the Jar of Flowers Stamp Set & thought if I used them in conjunction with the fabulous Mason Jar Shaker Domes & Flowers For Every Season Gems I could make the Card a bit special.

The video below is not a full tutorial, but does give measurements & I talk you through how I put the Card together.



Please note that if you have SUBSCRIBED to my Blog & are reading this Post via Email the Video will not show. To see the Video Tutorial CLICK ON the LINK below to be taken to my Blog:-

https://rosieduckdesigns.blogspot.com/2020/08/daisy-anniversary-card.html

I'm pleased & very relieved to report that our Friend loved the Card 

Until next time

Take care

Anne x

Rosie Duck Designs




 



Comments