Box of Sunshine Kit - Left over elements

 


Hi,

It's no secret that I love a Card Kit & I have been so impressed by the Paper Pumpkin Box of Sunshine Kit. Not only were there enough (as you would expect) supplies in the Kit to make up the Cards in the Kit, 8 in this case, but there are Stickers to decorate the actual Kit Box as well as many Die Cuts & Stickers left over to create other Projects. It truly is the Kit that keeps on giving.

It is also the perfect Kit to spread some happiness & Sunshine in these challenging times.

This is my Tutorial sharing how I decorated the above Mini Paper Pumpkin Box:-


Please note that if you have SUBSCRIBED to my Blog & are reading this Post via Email, the Video will not show. Simply CLICK ON the LINK below to be taken to my Blog:-

https://rosieduckdesigns.blogspot.com/2020/10/box-of-sunshine-kit-left-over-elements.html

I will share another Tutorial featuring elements left over from the Box of Sunshine Kit in my next Blog Post.

There is still time to purchase this Kit which is available on a while Supplies last basis, here is the LINK to my ONLINE SHOP:-

https://www.stampinup.uk/products/paper-pumpkin-kit-box-of-sunshine-(en)?demoid=5025532

Until next time

Take care

Anne x

Rosie Duck Designs

Comments