November Newsletter

 



       WELCOME TO THE NOVEMBER NEWSLETTER

Hi,

What can I say other than here we go again!! 

I don't know about you but I really think I'm going to need a lot of Craft supplies to get me through this latest Lockdown. So much so that having placed one Order early last week, when the announcement came on Saturday I was drawn to my Laptop to place another, after all you can't have too many Craft Supplies can you!! 

Thankfully despite the gloominess that surrounds us I do have some happy positive news to share with you from Stampin' Up!®

This month there are two new Promotions, the first is this:-


 

The Curvy Creations Variety Bundle is available to purchase from 3rd November 2020 until 4th January 2021.

It's an exciting Bundle feature 2 Stamp Sets, Coordinating Dies & Designer Series Paper.

One of the Stamp Sets & the Dies are actually featured in the new January to June Mini Catalogue, so this is a fabulous opportunity to purchase them before their official release.

The other Stamp Set & Paper has a festive theme & will only be available to purchase during the Promotion Sales Period & on a WHILE SUPPLIES LAST BASIS.

For full details about this exciting Bundle, CLICK ON the LINK below to read my Blog Post:-

https://rosieduckdesigns.blogspot.com/2020/11/curvy-celebrations.html

To place an Order, head over to my ONLINE SHOP using this LINK:-

http://www2.stampinup.com/ECWeb/default.aspx?dbwsdemoid=5025532

In addition to the Curvy Celebrations Products, from 3rd November this is also available:-



 

The the Joy To The World Paper Pumpkin Kit which will be available only on a WHILE SUPPLIES LAST BASIS.

The Kit costs £20.00, is suitable for any level of Crafter & would make a fabulous gift. (Please note it does not include an Acrylic Stamp Block. The suggested Block would be a D Block which can purchased separately) These Paper Pumpkin Kits are always fantastic value, I had a lot of fun using the Box of Sunshine Kit during the Summer. For more details about this Kit use the LINK below to read my Blog Post:-

https://rosieduckdesigns.blogspot.com/2020/11/joy-to-world-paper-pumpkin-kit.html

To purchase this Kit, simply CLICK ON the LINK below to my ONLINE SHOP:-

https://www.stampinup.uk/products/joy-to-the-world?demoid=5025532

For me the coming Weekend is going to be very exciting because this is happening:-



This is a Training event for Stampin' Up! Demonstrators. Usually it's held at a number of Global locations but this year it is AT HOME. 

I love these events, there's nothing quite like being in a room full of fellow Demonstrators who just get how exciting it is to get a copy of a new Catalogue or see new Products. As it is AT HOME none of us quite know what to expect but I have no doubt that the excitement will spill over into the virtual world!!

This year we won't see the Catalogue at On Stage although we will get to see a PDF of it in the following week, then begins the happy task of working out what to pre order.

On Stage is just one of the things that I love about being a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator. Look out for a Post following the Event in which I will fill you in on what happened.

Well, I think that is all for now. Any further Stampin' Up! news throughout the Month will appear on my Blog.

I have to say that October didn't pan out quite how I would have liked or expected, so my New Stampin' Up! Year resolution of being more Consistent with Blogging & Posting on Social Media went out of the window!! But, hopefully my much neglected Blog during October will also feature some Project ideas in November!!

Until next time

Stay safe & Take care

Best wishes

Anne x 

Rosie Duck Designs

 


Comments