December Newsletter



Hi,

Welcome to the December Newsletter.

November in the world of Stampin' Up!® was exciting for Demonstrators. November is the month that we have a major Training Event known as "On Stage" which is usually an In Person Event. Of course this year that wasn't possible & Stampin' Up! did a fantastic job of bringing it to us Online. The upcoming Mini Catalogue is launched at the Event which of course brings huge excitement because who doesn't love a new Catalogue!! It also provides the opportunity to be introduced to new Products & see them demonstrated. 

If you would like to find out more about what happened at On Stage this year here is the LINK to my Blog Post:-

https://rosieduckdesigns.blogspot.com/2020/11/on-stage-home-2020.html

Of course November ended with more excitement with the Online Merry & Bright Extravaganza & I hope that you were able to treat yourself to some discounted Stampin' Up! goodies.

Returning to the subject of the new January - June Mini Catalogue, whilst I cannot show you any of the inside pages until after the Catalogue is launched on 5th January I can share with you the front cover:-

In addition I can tell you that there are some really amazing Products in the new Catalogue that I cannot wait to get my hands on. 

During December I will be featuring some of them on my Facebook page so do keep an eye out for that.

Also starting on 5th of January is Sale-A-Bration where you can choose a FREE Product with every £45 or £90 (Excl P&P) you spend. There is also a Host Offer & a Joining Offer. I will share more details about Sale-A-Bration in my January Newsletter, there will also be Posts on my Facebook page during December featuring some of the Sale-A-Bration Products.

Whilst you will not be able to see the New Catalogue or Sale-A-Bration Brochure Online until 5th January 2021 you can have a Paper copy before then. I am planning on sending Catalogues out before the Holiday season & so if you are based in the UK & would like a copy of the Mini Catalogue & Sale-A-Bration Brochure use the CONTACT ME LINK below to request them:-

https://rosieduckdesigns.stampinup.net/contact_me




This time of year is always busy when it comes to Post & Deliveries & of course this year has brought a whole new set of difficulties. Sadly this year given the uncertainties faced by us all, Stampin' Up! cannot guarantee the arrival of Orders in time for the holidays. They have indicated however, that whilst not guaranteed to arrive in time, the 9th December is the last date that there is any chance of parcels arriving in time. There is much less chance of any orders placed after that date arriving in time for Christmas. Bottom line is there are no guarantees this year, so if you are planning on buying anything as Christmas Gifts please place your Order as a matter of urgency.

Here is the LINK to my ONLINE SHOP:-

http://www2.stampinup.com/ECWeb/default.aspx?dbwsdemoid=5025532



One piece of final news that I want to share is this:-



The Mini Cut & Emboss Machine will be available to Order from 5th January. This is going to be a fabulous addition to your Crafting tools. I'll be talking more about the machine in my Blog during December & in the January Newsletter.

Finally as this crazy year draws to a close I just wanted to say



for taking time out to visit my Blog & reading my Posts. I hope at least some have been informative & useful.

As usual in December I will use my Blog & Social Media to communicate any Stampin' Up! news that can't wait until January.

All that is left for me to say is, have a fabulous December & above all Take Care & Stay Safe.


My very Best wishes

Anne x

Rosie Duck Designs   

Comments