Update on Whisper White Cardstock

 


Hi,

Back on the 11th December we sadly heard that the Paper Mill that produces our Whisper White Cardstock & other Whisper White Products has been forced to close permanently due to the Covid-19 Pandemic.

If you haven't seen that Blog Post, here is the LINK:-

https://rosieduckdesigns.blogspot.com/2020/12/whisper-white-products-important-news.html

(In the Post you will find a list of all of the affected Products)

Whilst this development was unexpected, Stampin' Up!®  immediately took steps to source a replacement Product. The new Product will be known as Basic White & has been thoroughly tested by their Quality Assurance & Product teams.

It is always difficult to say goodbye to a well loved Product, especially one that is so often at the heart of our Papercrafting creations. To help with the change to the new Product Stampin' Up! have produced a helpful Video in which they compare Whisper White Cardstock with the new Basic White Card. Here is the Video:-



Please Note that if you have SUBSCRIBED to my Blog & are reading this Post via Email, the Video will not show. Simply CLICK ON the LINK below to be taken to my Blog:-

https://rosieduckdesigns.blogspot.com/2020/12/update-on-whisper-white-cardstock.html

Personally I use Whisper White on the majority of my Projects so I was both sad & if I'm honest a bit concerned when I heard that it would be retiring. However I found the comparison Video both helpful & reassuring & I'm looking forward to "Meeting" our new Basic White Products.

During the transition there will be updates regarding the arrival of the new replacement Products, so please check back to my Blog on a regular basis. Alternatively why not HIT the SUBSCRIBE BUTTON at the top of the page. That way you will be sure not to miss out on any important Stampin' Up! news.

Until next time

Take care

Best wishes

Anne x

Rosie Duck Designs   

Comments