Flower & Field Card


Hi,

There are three lovely sets of Designer Series Papers (DSP) included in the Sale-A-Bration Promotion.

I am featuring the Flower & Field DSP which is one of the Sale-A-Bration Rewards on the Thank You Card shown above, which is the subject of my latest You Tube Tutorial.


This is a 12" x 12" Paper Pack featuring 12 designs & 13 Fabulous Stampin' Up!® colours. 

Here is my Tutorial:-


Please note that if you have SUBSCRIBED to my Blog & are reading this Post via Email, the Video will not show. Simply CLICK ON the LINK below to be taken to my BLOG:-

https://rosieduckdesigns.blogspot.com/2021/01/flower-field-card.html

Although I have made a Thank you Card, the design will work with different sentiments of your choice. 

The design illustrated has been achieved by using Die Cuts, however, to make a Card without the curvy Die, cut a strip of the DSP at 6" x 2" (15 x 5cm) attach to your Card Floral side up as we have attached the curved piece of Paper in the Video. Also in the Video I share an idea of how to use the Everyday Label Punch for the Sentiment. 

If you would like this Paper all you need to do is place a qualifying Order of £45.00 EXCL P&P - Here is the LINK to my ONLINE SHOP:-

http://www2.stampinup.com/ECWeb/default.aspx?dbwsdemoid=5025532

I will be back with more ideas using Products from the new Mini Catalogue & the Sale-A-Bration Brochure very soon.

Until then,

Take care,

Best wishes

Anne x

Rosie Duck Designs

Comments