New January - June Mini Catalogue

 


Hi,

So, it is 5th January 2021 which means that the new January - June Mini Catalogue is LIVE!! & Sale-A-Bration has begun!!

I am always excited by the launch of a new Catalogue, but personally I think that Stampin' Up!® have really outdone themselves with this new Catalogue.

If money was no object I would want it all, as it is I'll happily settle for 2/3rds of it & just hope Jim doesn't stumble across either my Blog Post or my Credit Card Bill for that matter😅😅

I am of course joking & I will Shop responsibly!! But, it won't be easy, there's too many great Products to choose from.

Here is a Video Produced by Stampin' Up! which introduces the new Mini Catalogue:-  



Please note that if you have SUBSCRIBED to my BLOG & are reading this by Email, the Video will not show. Simply CLICK ON the LINK below to be taken to my Blog:-

https://rosieduckdesigns.blogspot.com/2021/01/new-january-june-mini-catalogue.html

You can Download a PDF of the New Catalogue & the Sale-A-Bration Brochure from the Sidebar on the Home Page of my Blog.

If you are UK based, don't currently have an active Demonstrator that you shop with & would prefer a Paper Copy of both the Catalogue & Sale-A-Bration Brochure, please use the CONTACT ME LINK Below, I will be pleased to put copies in the Post to you:-

https://rosieduckdesigns.stampinup.net/contact_me

Throughout January I will be sharing details of new Products on my Blog Post including details of the new Mini Stampin' Cut & Emboss Machine which is available to purchase from today.

The Sale-A-Bration Promotion as I have already mentioned begins today & runs until 28th February. As usual there are some Fabulous Rewards whether you SHOP, JOIN or HOST & I will be covering the details in upcoming Blog Posts.

If something has taken your fancy in the new Mini Catalogue, here is the LINK to my ONLINE SHOP:-

http://www2.stampinup.com/ECWeb/default.aspx?dbwsdemoid=5025532

(And don't forget - spend £45.00 Excl P&P & earn a Sale-A-Bration Reward)

There is certainly a lot happening in January, so why not Hit the

SUBSCRIBE BUTTON

at the top of the Post, that way you won't miss out on any exciting Stampin' Up! news.

Until next time

Take care

Best wishes

Anne x

Rosie Duck Designs

 

Comments