Thinking of You Card Tutorial

 

Hi,

I have made a Thinking of You Card using some of the Products from the Fine Floral Art Suite that can be found on pages 32 - 34 in the January to June Mini Catalogue.

The Designer Series Paper (DSP)  has a wide colour Palette. Within the 12 sheet 12" x 12" Paper pack there are 2 sheets each of 6 double sided designs. Six designs are beautiful florals whilst the other side of each sheet provides a perfect background paper. I have used a piece of the DSP as a background for my Card.

The focal image of the Card is the Flower which features the gorgeous Gilded Leafing Embellishment which is one of my favourite Products in the new catalogue.

You will find all of the instructions including measurements in my You Tube Tutorial:-



Please note that if you have Subscribed to my Blog & are reading this Post via Email, the Video will not show. Simply CLICK ON the Link below to be taken to my Blog:-

https://rosieduckdesigns.blogspot.com/2021/01/thinking-of-you-card-tutorial.html

Whilst I have used a Thinking of You Sentiment, this Card design will work with many other Sentiments, simply use one of your choice.

All of the Products used can be purchased via my ONLINE SHOP, here is the LINK:-

http://www2.stampinup.com/ECWeb/defauslt.aspx?dbwsdemoid=5025532

Don't forget that Sale-A-Bration runs from 5th January - 28th February, spend £45 Excl P&P & choose a free gift.

Until next time

Take care

Best wishes

Anne x

Rosie Duck Designs

Comments