60th Anniversary Card

 


Hi,

I was asked by a friend to make a 60th Wedding Anniversary Card for her In Laws.

60 years being a Diamond Anniversary I was initially stumped on a colour, but in the end stepped out of my comfort zone & used the muted tones of Sahara Sand as a base to build on.

It is, I have to say one thing when you personally make a Card to give to someone, but I always feel a great responsibility when someone else asks me to make one for them to give to someone else. In the end I was pleased with the result & I'm even happier to say that my friend was really pleased with it which was a huge relief!!

Here is the Tutorial:-



Please note that if you have SUBSCRIBED to my Channel & are reading this Post via Email,  the Video will not show. Simply CLICK ON the LINK below to  be taken to my BLOG:-

https://rosieduckdesigns.blogspot.com/2021/03/60th-anniversary-card.html

As mentioned, I did not include measurements in the Tutorial - here are the details:-

Base Card

A4 sheet of Basic White Thick Card trimmed to 8" x 11" ( 20.3  cm x 29cm)

score at 5 1/2" on the long side (14.5cm)

3 x pieces of Sahara Sand Card 5 1/4" x 7 3/4" (13.3cm x 19.7cm) 

1 piece White Card  for inside of the Card 5" x7 1/2" (12.7cm x 19 cm)

1 piece of Acetate cut at 5" x 7" (12.7cm x 17.8cm)

1 piece of Sahara Sand Foil cut at 4 1/2" x 6 1/4" (11.4cm x 15.7cm)  

PRODUCTS USED

Simply CLICK ON the Image below to see a list of the Products used.:-


As it was a special Card I have used a lot of different Products, if any have caught your eye & you wish to purchase them there are two options:-

All of the Products have automatically been added to a Shopping Cart, simply uncheck those you do not wish to buy leaving only the one/ones that you do checked. Press ADD ALL TO CART, you will automatically be taken to the ORDER SUMMARY on my ONLINE SHOP & from there you can proceed to CHECKOUT.

Alternatively CLICK ON the option to GO TO STORE & you will be taken to my ONLINE SHOP where you will be able to manually input the Products that you would like to buy.

As mentioned in the Tutorial, whilst the Heart Doilies are a Retired Product, they are currently available on the Clearance Rack & I have therefore included them in the list of Products used.

Also used for this Project:- Die Cut Machine, Heat Tool, Paper Trimmer.

As mentioned in the Tutorial the Large Number Dies are a Retired Product & are sadly no longer available.

The box was made using a 12" x 12" piece of White Cardstock & a 12" x 12" piece of Designer Series Paper. I cut the Card & Paper down to size to make a box that would be suitable for the Card. I will cover these easy to make boxes in a Tutorial at a later date.

Until next time

Take care

Anne x

Rosie Duck Designs 



Comments