2021 -2023 Introducing the new In Colors number 1

 


Hi,

Welcome to the first Blog Post of this week introducing the new In Colors for 2021 - 2023.

Each morning this week I'll be posting a clue in respect of the new colour on my Facebook page.

The new In Color will then be revealed later in the day (around 5pm) in a Blog Post.

Not connected with me on my Facebook? Here is the LINK so that you can play along:-

https://www.facebook.com/ROSIEDUCKDESIGNS

So, the clue was - This colour represents a beautiful scented flower that would be perfect in a bouquet of flowers like the one in the photo - what did you come up with?



It is:-

                   FRESH FREESIA 


Freesias are one of my favourite flowers & I love this colour.

It will be available in the following Products:-

Classic Stampin' Pad & Classic Stampin' Ink Refill

Cardstock

Stampin' Blends Combo of Light & Dark

Open Weave Ribbon

It will also be available in other Products that will combine all 5 of the new In Colors. I will share those with you once all of the new In Colors have been revealed.

Join me tomorrow to find out what the next new In Color is!!

Best wishes

Anne x

Rosie Duck Designs

Comments