Clearance Rack Updated

 


Hi,

I'm sure you are totally with me when I say we all love a bargain!!

So, I just had to write this very quick Blog Post to let you know that the Clearance Rack has been updated!!

I have had a look & there are some fabulous Products that have been added from Punches, Embellishments, ribbons to Kits & much more. Below is the LINK to my ONLINE SHOP:-

http://www2.stampinup.com/ECWeb/default.aspx?dbwsdemoid=5025532

Once there simply select SALES & SPECIALS.

In addition don't forget about this:-

Yes, to make way for the fabulous new Products in the new Annual Catalogue many of our favourites from this year are Retiring & some are being offered at great prices. A number of Products have already Sold Out, so make sure you check out the List on my ONLINE SHOP.

Talking about the new Catalogue a new Annual Catalogue means 5 new In Colors, join me from Monday 19th when each day I will introduce you to a new Colour.

If you haven't done so already why not HIT the SUBSCRIBE BUTTON at the top of the page.

Until next time

Take care

Anne x

Rosie Duck Designs

Comments