In Colors 2021 - 2023

 


Hi,

So, now we know what the five new In Colors for 2021 - 2023 will be, I hope you enjoyed the little quiz each day. I can't take credit for the idea as Stampin' Up!® did a similar thing in the build up to revealing the new Catalogue & Colours to Demonstrators & it was fun. So, I thought I'd try something similar, the clues are all mine though, please don't blame Stampin' Up! if you thought they were rubbish😂😂

What do you think of the new colours? Do you have a favourite yet? I like them all & whilst when I first saw them I was immediately drawn to the Polished Pink & Fresh Freesia, once my Pre Order arrived & I actually had the Card & Ink I was equally impressed with the subtle softness of the Soft Succulent & Pale Papaya. As I said in the Blog Post when I revealed the Evening Evergreen it isn't normally a colour that I am drawn to, but as soon as I had it in my hand I knew that it is going to be a fantastic background to other lighter Cardstock & of course some of the gorgeous Designer Series Paper that will be in the new Annual Catalogue. So, it's fair to say I really don't have a favourite at the moment they are all fabulous.

Anyway, the purpose of this final Post on the In Colors was to share with you what other Products will feature the five new colours.

As mentioned in the previous Posts during the week each colour will be available in the following:-

Classic Stampin' Pad & Classic Stampin' Ink refill
Cardstock
Stampin' Blends Light & Dark Combo Pack
Open weave ribbon

Together the five colours will be available in the following Products:-

2021 - 2021 In Color Assorted Packs of Cardstock A4 or 12" x 12" 20 Sheets 4 each of the 5 Colours
2021 - 2023 In Color Stampin' Write Markers (one of each colour in the collection of 5)
2021 - 2023 In Color 6" x 6" (15.2cm x 15.2cm) Designer Series Paper Assortment
2021 - 2023 In Color Shimmer Vellum 12" x 12" 10 sheets 2 each of 5 colours
2021 - 2023 In Color Jewels


The new Annual Catalogue goes "LIVE" on 4th May 2021 & from that date you will be able to Download a PDF of it from the sidebar of my Blog.

If you are resident in the UK, don't currently have or buy from a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator & would like a copy of the Catalogue please use the CONTACT ME LINK below:-


Until next time
Take care

Best wishes

Anne x

Rosie Duck Designs
   

Comments