New 2021 - 2022 Stampin' Up! Annual Catalogue


Hi,

So, here we are - it's the 4th May which of course means that the new Stampin' Up! Catalogue is now:-


The new Catalogue is as you would expect jam packed with great Products, a number are new including of course the introduction of 5 new fabulous In Colors which we will get to enjoy until 2023 & as always there are some returning favourites which I'm very happy about as I get to use them in my Crafting for another year. In addition there are some brilliant Papercrafting Tips & Project ideas.

You can VIEW & DOWNLOAD a PDF version of the new Catalogue from the Sidebar of my Blog.

Prefer a Paper copy? If you are based in the UK & do not currently have a Demonstrator that you buy from I would be more than happy to put a copy in the Post to you. Please use the CONTACT ME LINK below to send me a Catalogue request via Email:- 

https://rosieduckdesigns.stampinup.net/contact_me

In addition to the excitement of the new Catalogue, there are two Promotions beginning today one involves JOINING & the other HOSTING. Details of both of these Promotions can be found in separate Blog Posts which I will be sharing during the day.

Best wishes

Anne x

Rosie Duck Designs

 


Comments