July Newsletter

 


Hi,

Welcome to my July Newsletter.

As we begin a new month we get to enjoy a new Promotion:-



This is a Fabulous Promotion featuring 9 of the Designer Series Papers from the Annual Catalogue. The Promotion runs throughout July & ends on 2nd August. During the Promotion period each of the selected Papers is being offered at a 15% discount.

For full details of this Promotion CLICK ON this LINK to my BLOG POST:-

https://rosieduckdesigns.blogspot.com/2021/07/designer-series-paper-sale.html


I highlighted the new Kits Collection in my June Newsletter but since writing that I have had the opportunity to use one of the Kits that requires No Stamping & one of the more traditional Kits that includes a Stamp Set & Ink Spot & I have to say that both Kits are just Fabulous, so easy to use & yet giving a very pretty professional end result.

I featured both Kits on my You Tube Channel - Rosie Duck Designs - to check out the Videos CLICK ON the LINK below:-

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC3BsNf2P4Y3do-KMj26H6jw

These Kits are perfect if you are just starting to get into Papercrafting, but are also brilliant if you are a seasoned Papercrafter who simply needs a pretty Card in a hurry. The price point of either £11.25 or £18 makes them brilliant gifts either to yourself or for a friend & are perfect for taking away on a Summer break because everything you need other than a pair of scissors is in the Kit.

To check out the various Kits currently available CLICK ON the LINK below to my ONLINE SHOP:-

https://www.stampinup.uk/categories/shop-products/other-products/kits-collection

The new July - December Mini Catalogue (which this year due to various issues caused by the Pandemic will have a reduced sales period of 5 months rather than 6) will be LIVE on 3rd August 2021. One of the perks of being a Demonstrator is that we get to see new Catalogues early & as always this one is jam packed with fabulous Products, there really is something to suite everyones taste & as always my Wish List is far too long!!.

You will be able to Download a PDF of the new Catalogue from the Sidebar of my Blog WEF 3rd August, but if you are based in the UK, currently do not have a Demonstrator & would like a copy of the Catalogue please use the CONTACT ME LINK below to request a copy of the Catalogue:-

https://rosieduckdesigns.stampinup.net/contact_me  

In addition for the first time there is going to be a second Sale-A-Bration which will run from 3rd August until 30th September. As always this is a fabulous opportunity to earn Rewards whether you Shop, Host or Join. Again as Demonstrators we have been able to see what is in store during Sale-A-Bration & as far as the Shopping Rewards are concerned all I can say is that I want them all!! There is also a very nice Host reward & a Fabulous Joining offer. I will be talking more about Sale-A-Bration as we get nearer the time for it to begin.

The Sale-A-Bration Brochure will be available to Download from the Sidebar of my Blog WEF 3rd August & I will include a copy of the brochure with any Catalogues that I send out.

Have a fabulous July

Until next time

Take care

Anne x


Rosie Duck Designs

Comments