September Newsletter

 


Hi,

Welcome to my September Newsletter.

Firstly my apologies for not being very active on my Blog during August. Unfortunately I had one of those accidents at home that could have been avoided had I been paying attention to what I was doing!! This left me stiff & bruised & not being able to do much in the way of Crafting or typing for that matter, which was a real pain (no pun intended!!) given that Sale-A-Bration had just started.

I'm on the mend now & hoping that September will be more like I had planned August to be with regard to sharing Projects, Blogging etc.

So, what is happening in September?


Sale-A-Bration continues until 30th September. As usual during Sale-A-Bration there are Rewards whether you choose to Shop, Join or Host.

There are always brilliant Products offered as Rewards during Sale-A-Bration & this time is no different with 8 level 1 rewards & 2 Level 2 Rewards on offer. CLICK ON the LINK below to check out the various Rewards available when you SHOP:-

https://www.stampinup.uk/categories/sales-specials/sale-a-bration?demoid=5025532

Please be aware that all of the Rewards are available only on a WHILE SUPPLIES LAST BASIS, so, if there is something that you have had your eye on don't miss out - you can place your qualifying order using this LINK:-

https://www.stampinup.uk/?demoid=5025532

I am really excited to share news of this:-



Available from 8th September on a WHILE SUPPLIES LAST BASIS is this gorgeous Paper Pumpkin Kit called Expressions in Color - If like me you love the Expressions in Ink Products from the Annual Catalogue, then this Kit is a must for you. There are enough supplies in the Kit to make 9 Cards plus  you can pair the Kit's Stamp Set & remaining components with the Expressions in Ink Suite of products for even more creative crafting. More details about this Kit will be available on my Blog & Stampin' Up! Website on Wednesday.

Have a Fabulous September

Take care

Best wishes

Anne x

Rosie Duck Designs

Comments