January Newsletter

 


Hi,

Welcome to the January Newsletter. I hope that you had a good time & were able to catch up with Family & Friends during the recent holidays.

December didn't quite pan out the way I planned which in turn has led to a very poor Blog presence during December for which I apologise. I am planning on January being much better!! But, hopefully if you follow me on Facebook, Instagram & Pinterest you will have seen some project ideas & samples of some of the Cards made using new Products from the up & coming New Mini Catalogue. If you don't currently follow me on the abovementioned Social Media Platforms the Links can be accessed at the top of the Homepage of my Blog.

So, before we talk about the new Catalogue I just want to remind you about this:-


This is the retiring Products from the July - December Mini Catalogue, many are reduced but will only be available until 10.59 pm (Online) UK Time on 3rd January 2022.

You can find out what has been included on this list of Retiring Products as well as SHOP using this LINK:-

https://www.stampinup.uk/categories/sales-specials/last-chance-products?demoid=5025532

Of course the BIG news for January is this:-


Yes, the new January - June Mini Catalogue goes LIVE on 4th January. From then you will be able to Download a PDF of the Catalogue from the Sidebar of my Blog.

I will also be uploading a Blog Post on the day which will give more information about the new Catalogue.

In addition to the new Mini Catalogue we also have this:-


Sale-A-Bration is back & will run from 4th January until 28th February & as usual will have some great Rewards whether you SHOP JOIN or HOST. A PDF of the Sale-A-Bration Brochure will be avaiIable to Download from the sidebar of my Blog from 4th January. In addition I will also be uploading a Blog Post which will provide more details of the Rewards during Sale-A-Bration.

Thanks so much for stopping by my Blog today, please come back & visit soon.

Until next time

Take care

Best wishes

Anne x

Rosie Duck Designs


 

Comments