Sale-a-bration JOIN

 




Hi,

As always there is a great Joining offer during the Sale-a-bration! Promotion which runs from 1st July until 31st August 2022.

The Starter Kit still costs £99 - You choose £130.00 of Products from either of the current Catalogues, you will also receive some handy Business Supplies including Catalogues & your Starter Kit will be sent to you without charge for P&P. This is a great deal any time, BUT, during Sale-a-bration it gets even better!!

In addition to the above you will also receive the July 2022 - December 2023 Making Plans Planner, Making plans Notebook Trio & the Making Plans Stamp Set as shown in the picture at the top of this Post.

I would love to welcome you to my Team, to Join here is the LINK:-

https://www.stampinup.uk/join?demoid=5025532

I am aware that Joining or signing up to something raises questions such as "What exactly am I agreeing to?" & it is only right & sensible that we take the time to find out what we are committing to. With that in mind I wrote a Blog Post some time ago about the Pros & Cons of becoming a Stampin' Up!® Demonstrator - here is the LINK to that Post:-

https://rosieduckdesigns.blogspot.com/2021/11/becoming-stampin-up-demonstrator.html

There is exciting news about some new Kits that I will share with you in my next Post.

Until then

Take care

Best wishes





Comments