Starter Kit + - Joining Promotion

 


Hi,

I'm excited to be able to share news of a new Joining Promotion which will run from 4th - 31st October 2022.

The Starter Kit at any time is great value - for £99 you get to choose £130 of Products from any current Catalogue, in addition you receive some handy Business Supplies including Catalogues & your Starter Kit is sent to you without charge for P&P. Of course during a Joining Promotion it gets even better!! 

During the Starter Plus Promotion you still pay £99 but instead of £130 of Products you get to choose £154 of Products!!

I would love to welcome you to my Team - here is the LINK to Join:-

https://www.stampinup.uk/join?demoid=5025532

I am aware that Joining or signing up to something raises questions such as "What exactly am I agreeing to?" & it is only right & sensible that we take the time to find out what we are committing to. With that in mind I wrote a Blog Post some time ago about the Pros & Cons of becoming a Stampin' Up!® Demonstrator - here is the LINK to that Post:-

https://rosieduckdesigns.blogspot.com/2021/11/becoming-stampin-up-demonstrator.html

Until next time 

Take care

Best wishes



Comments