Boho Beach Kit

 



Hi,

As I have said many times before I love a Card Kit & as someone who loves the Beach & sea I knew I had to have the Boho Beach Kit.

I have recently got round to crafting with it - here are the 2 designs:-



They were super easy to put together, everything you need is in the Kit. I even found that the twine worked like a treat & I could actually tie an OK bow. (if you've followed me for a while you'll now that is a rarity😂😂)

What I particularly like with the Kits that include a Stamp Set is that even after all of the Cards included in the Kit have been made & sent you still have the Stamp Set which you can use to make more Cards. In this Kit for example, the Stamp Set includes 2 great Sentiments, suitable for many occasions. It also has 2 leaf designs & a great background stamp.

Kits are great when you need a Card in a hurry, if you are new to Card making & they also make great gifts. You can of course personalise a Kit card by using a favourite embellishment. Whilst I resisted this time, it won't surprise you to learn that very often I add some Wink of Stella to some element on the card.

Here is the LINK to purchase this Kit:-

https://www.stampinup.uk/products/boho-beach-kit-english?demoid=5025532 

To check out all of the other Kits that are currently available - here is the LINK:-

https://www.stampinup.uk/categories/shop-products/other-products/kits-collection?demoid=5025532

Until next time

Take care

Best wishes




Comments